Nurofen Caplets x 16
16 Caplets (14.4p each)
Product ID: 00721578 EAN: 5000167056488
FOR RAPID RELIEF FROM
- Cold and flu symptoms
- Dental pain
- Period pain
- Muscular pain
- Rheumatic pain
Suitable for adults and children over 12 years.
You must be at least 16 years old to purchase this product.
How to use
Read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
For oral administration and short-term use only
Adults and children & adolescents between 12 and 18 years: Swallow 1 or 2 tablets with water, up to three times a day as required. Leave at least 4 hours between doses. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours. Do not give to children under 12 years
Children and adolescents between 12 and 18 years:
If the product is required for more than 3 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted
Adults: If the product is required for more than 10 days, or if symptoms worsen a doctor should be consulted
Hazards and Cautions
DO NOT TAKE IF YOU:
- have (or have had two or more episodes of) a stomach ulcer, perforation or bleeding
- are allergic to ibuprofen, to any of the ingredients, or to aspirin or other painkillers
- are taking other NSAID pain killers or aspirin with a daily dose above 75mg
- are in the last 3 months of pregnancy
SPEAK TO A PHARMACIST/DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING IF YOU:
- have or have had asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, a stroke, heart, liver, kidney or bowel problems or are dehydrated
- are a smoker
- are pregnant
WARNING: Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
KEEP ALL MEDICINES OUT OF THE REACH AND SIGHT OF CHILDREN.
This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies
Active ingredients: Each tablet contains: Ibuprofen 200 mg and about 12.7mg of sodium.
Also contains: sucrose. See leaflet for full list.